Friday, September 26

Catching Up

Sorry for the MIAness, I know, no excuse for such behaviours.

Moving along...
I was went to a charity event last night in Hamilton, I had such a great time.

Pinball was the guest speaker. Now, I have never heard him give a speech, as much as we see each other at sport functions...Oh my Lanta. He is the truth! Dynamic, motivating, funny, inspiring. All of that and a can of Pringles.

I'll post about that later, once I upload my pics, since I am once again late for work.

Here is what was supposed to be posted earlier in the week, so proud of my work, as I'm a Youtube Virgin.

Power Song
The history of my having a power song is that it gets be ready for practice. If I need to get hyped, or need a pick me up. Voila! Power song on repeat. Here was this weeks.



Pre Workout Report


Post Summary


That's all folks, I'll be posting again soon,
Perdites
the athlete, daughter, camera woman, director, producer, film editor...
(I know what you are thinking, as you shake your head: "How can one woman have so many gifts".)

...let us not question God.
;)

No comments: