Wednesday, October 1

Introducing The Newest Member Of Team Perdita!

History
It's not unusual for me to tape my workouts, it's a valuable training tool. We can look at form, slow things down and compare old and new footage. If I am training alone I can forward the footage on for analysis, or take it with me to meets as a visual prompt.

The Current
On this particular day I needed to capture my lifting, to double check that I wasn't compensating on my right side versus my left. In the past months I was not being as explosive with both my legs.

I was going from station to station, but felt that something was a bit strange. It wasn't until I got home and watched the footage I saw exactly what I was sensing.

New Team Member Movie
Here is a small portion of that footage, the movie will introduce what seems to be the newest member of "Team P".



Enjoy,
Perdita

No comments: