Thursday, March 18

Back in Action

I'm back in action. I had two days of nothingness on Monday and Tuesday. So beautiful this nothingness...

I had a grand old time sleeping while normal people were at work. And at night it was just me, cookie dough and infomercials. Gotta love Doha jetlag.

I could have got used to this...

Except before I knew it Wednesday came, and with it a text from coach, for me to get my tail back into gear. Dude would ruin a good thing.

Chaa.

I can't lie though, this week is very light, a mental break from the rigors of training. However, that means the next 5 weeks before my first outdoor race are going to be torture.

This is the phase that mimics fall base training. So think longer, faster intervals, more weight room days and hills. Basically more volume, intensity and puking track side.

Yes!.

Time is flying, my season opener is already just around the corner.

P

No comments: