Saturday, April 3

Phoenix 2010

I'm in Phoenix for two weeks for AC's camp, it's been a great experience and I've got a lot out of the sessions. I missed the first few days because I wasn't feeling good enough to fly into town. I was able to get in some solid training this week and built up the intensity each day.

My annoying cold seems to be getting better, and on Thursday I felt well enough to hurdle. I was a bit nervous, I hadn't done any hurdling since Doha. And going from 5 hurdles indoors to 10 outdoors is always an adjustment. On top of that CBC was taping my training that day.

Anyhoo I have nothing but time in Phoenix, so I put together this video of my first stick session back. Rusty and far from July shape, but you know me, honored to do the work!

Getting it in.
P

No comments: