Thursday, July 22

Bring it on...Monaco

Hey,
just a short entry to let everyone know ways to watch the meet today. I'll be taking care of business, but as per usge send me those good vibes and prayers!.

Herculis Diamond League
Monaco, Monte-Carlo Thursday July 22

In Canada
Live on cbcsports.ca 2-430pm Est (100m hurdles ~230pm)
*Free







Outside of Canada
Universalsports.com
*A small fee to watch per meet, or purchase a pass to watch all season long

Live event by event results


Obviously I want you to watch the hurdles, but the meet overall is stacked. Im definitely bringing my popcorn sprouts to watch the action when I'm done!.

Hope you can tune in!
Perdita

P.s- You peep the nails?. Yup, all me. Nothing makes me feel more like a lady at the line than a fresh coat of paint with sparkles on my spirit fingers...u likey?! ;0)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I likey!!!! :O)

~YeaYa

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'm loving reading your blog, and yes, I'm now hooked. your too funny. and I've got too much time at home with the kids this summer! keep up the great work! Tell nicky tree next time you see her, were looking out for her too!

Anonymous said...

Felicitations! Une bonne course, mais tu semblais très tendue.
Good recovery on the Côte d'Azur, will see you at Stockholms?

julien

Perdita said...

YeaYa I can paint yours if you'd like...guessing its not your style tho...

oh man summer time with the kids, my one sister has three under 5 y/o and I hear all about it...fun times...but ALOT @ times lol

Julien, la course a besoin d'un peu d'engins...to put it mildy.. mais certainment pour Stockholm! Less tension there for sure :)