Monday, January 10

Phoenix 2011

I'm in Phoenix for a warm weather training camp for 10 days. I'm so glad to be away from snow and ice and the gauntlet of treadmill training that was nearly the hallmark of my indoor training last year. I must admit I liked the challenge of the treadmill work, it really put some hair on your chest....check it out below.



This AC camp is fairly small and targeted, it's part of  AC's London 2012 preparation, I am really feeling the energy around this team. The athletes, admin, medical, we're all very focused.

My season opener is right around the corner, and I'm never ever ready for it LOL. But I am looking forward to getting back in race mode. I'll compete January 28 at Millrose Games in NYC, then I'll head to Europe for a series of races in Germany and France.

I'll keep ya posted on that, have a great week!
Perdita
My last trip to Phoenix AKA London 2012 Base Camp (April 2010)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

All I can say is that you would have more fun if I was there!

But since I am not train hard instead! :-)