Wednesday, September 1

Zagreb 2010

The race tonight in Zagreb came down to a lean, it was Lolo who got there first by a hundredth. It was cold out there tonight and the results across the board weren't outstanding.

I was glad to end the night healthy and was happy with such a competitive race. I stayed composed and engaged the whole race, which sets me up nicely for Sunday's Continental Cup.

My super dude Dr. Kelsick will be in Split and our dynamic duo can get the job done, I'm sure of it.

One more to go....and it's sorta a big deal!.
Perdita

Zagreb Meeting IAAF World Challenge September 1, 2010 100mh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok I saw a quote from lori talking about how we don't have pressure situation type meets with money prizes in canada. beat her p! lol

Perdita said...

ya someone mentioned that to me, would need to see it in context. But if so, not the case. As far as Split went, hope you saw it, I tried!. lol.

Anonymous said...

I saw it, And even though you say you tried, hats off Perdita!

I've never heard the ladies in red and white say anything but positive things about their competitors. Proud of you for that!

Glad to hear the feeling is there!

When's the next race?!!!! :)

VRRRRROOOOOOOOM!