Friday, September 3

Thirty is a 10

So Im still on the grind and trying to celebrate my Birthday week. Some fellow track starts got wind it was my P day on Sunday and vow to do it up with me Sunday night aftert World Cup. We’ll see.  I have to admit 30 is not as ‘woe is P’ as I played it out to be in my mind.

I’m days deep into this third decade of life and I'm not experiencing many of the unchartered things I imagined at this precise age.  I mean my joints aren’t squeaky, I can hear just fine and there is still no canary yellow on the ring finger.

All good.

I am settling nicely into this age and it doesn’t hurt that a lot of thirty somethings (+ some) have come to ease my uneasiness. To quote the legion of  flourishing thirty somethings I know…


*****

...don't worry your hormones will be the same for another 20 years, trust me I know LOL,- Angie


Perdi Don't worry it all about the 30's not the 20's. Welcome to real womanhood. I think woman look tons better in the 30s. Its like 30s is when your looks and match equally with womanly wisdom and it a new hotness.- Tiff


I have to think that 30 is the next best thing to happen to me as I will hit it in about 6 months. You look great and will only continue to do so!! Thats my story and I am sticking to it!!!- Corinne


30 uh? You will only get better with age... - Kerri


30 is not that bad. Think of it as being wiser. -B my sister and my thirty something idol!


with knowledge, experience and enthusiasm combining, you may find yourself still a few years short of your peak. keep climbing - Robin


You're at that magical age where life will start to get easier, because you are getting better!  - Eric B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:O) It's just a number "P-Ditty".

~YeaYa
BTW, (Still working on that Canary Yellow for you. This gumball machine is stingy! Hang on...I ran out of quarters!) Haha!

Perdita said...

BAHAHA you got jokes on here huh. I don't want no gumball machine canary! There must be some cheap in you. :)